What is this service?
Sometimes referred to as wide format printing, large format printing or POS. Your graphic can be printed onto almost any material at any size.
"Really proud of the job,
from concept to finish print."
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
How to Avoid Greenwashing — See Through the False Claims
As consumers become ever more conscious of their impact on the environment, brands need to adopt a more sustainable approach to how they do …
Sustainable Print vs Convenience: Can You Have Both?
As a society, we're taking more and more steps to lessen our impact on the environment. From reducing waste to using recyclable cups, brands and …
5 of the Latest Sustainable Printing Methods
Sustainable printing methods are becoming more and more popular as individuals and businesses work to reduce their environmental footprint. …
Creative Branded Welcome Pack Ideas for Online Events
Whether you’re welcoming a new team member or next year’s university students, a welcome pack is a tangible way to show the recipient how much you …
10 Great Ways of Combining Print and Digital Marketing
As technology has changed and evolved, so has print marketing campaigns. With the use of mobile phones, print ads can come to life and interact …
5 Key Reasons to Invest in Web2Print
Merchandise is a key part of marketing that’s ideal for getting your name out there. It’s tangible and helps your brand to be remembered long after …
How Event Collateral Adds Value (and Examples to Inspire You)
Events may have felt non-existent this year, the real-life ones anyway. The kind of events where you go in person and meet other people, remember …
8 Offline Marketing Examples That Intrigue Buyers
When done badly, billboards, flyers and coupons in the post can sometimes feel outdated, especially when you want to stand out from the …
10 Creative Marketing Ideas for Showrooms
You have the high-quality products and the beautiful showroom, now all you need is the customers. Word of mouth can only go so far, but print and …
Do Printed Catalogues Still Have a Place in Marketing in 2021?
Absolutely. Despite the digitisation of the consumer experience, printed catalogues are still firm fixtures in marketing. They’re tangible and …
Frequently asked questions
- Do you print posters?
- Yes - We print high-quality posters up to A0 (1189 x 841 mm) size for many of our large corporate clients, however, if your requirement is for one or two posters on a one-off basis and price is important you will find more suitable options online.
- What materials do you print on?
- We print on paper and board up to 600 microns in house, we can supply print on mugs, fabric, stickers, and other substrates through our Print Management Service for bigger projects. Please speak to our team if you’d like to know more.
- Can you supply paper samples or dummies?
- Yes - please contact the team with your requirements.
- Should I use RGB or CMYK?
When you prepare artwork for printing, always use CMYK. This means you’ll get the best results. We always send you a proof to make sure you are happy with colour conversions before we print.
- How do I send my artwork files to B&B Press - The file is too large to email?
Simple, you can upload our files here. https://bbpress.wetransfer.com/
They will arrive in our artwork folder and we will be happy to start work on your order once we receive them. If it is data you are sending for a mailout please send firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I see proof before you print my project?
Yes - unlike some ‘online’ print companies we will pre-flight check your artwork file and prepare a CMYK print-ready file to send you for your approval before we start the printing process.
For colour, critical projects contract colour correct proofs can be supplied for a small additional cost.
- Your question text goes here
- Can I change something after I’ve had my proof?
Yes - amendments can be made any time before a final proof is signed off, just speak to your account manager and we can make sure you are happy before we send to print.
Why be average when you can Be Brilliant?