What is this service?
Sometimes referred to as wide format printing, large format printing or POS. Your graphic can be printed onto almost any material at any size.
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
Navigating the Print-Digital Bridge: Your Playbook to Integrating Marketing in Print Media
Digital is baked into everything we see and do, so it’s no surprise many consumers are now experiencing ‘digital fatigue’. But how do you …
The Resurgence of Print Marketing: Unveiling Its Impact on Modern Campaigns
Did you know nearly 80% of consumers act on direct printed mail advertisements compared to 45% on electronic advertisements? If you’ve ever wanted …
7 sustainable companies UK businesses can learn from
With ever-rising global temperatures and the depletion of natural resources, it’s more important than ever to adopt sustainable practices.
Recycled Paper for Printing: Is It the Right Choice for Your Business?
When it comes to print marketing materials, many businesses are seeking the greenest option to hit their sustainability goals.
What Is Offset Printing & Does It Help Schools And Colleges
There are so many printing techniques and, if you don’t know anything about printing, they can be difficult to understand. Offset printing is the …
Telling a Brand Story: Bring Your Brand to Life With Brilliant Print
Every brand has a story. What that story is could influence a potential customer to choose your business over another.
Brand Sustainability and What It Means for Your Business
Being sustainable as a business is more than just a marketing strategy. Building your company around values that make a difference can have a …
The 5 Most Sustainable Brands We've Grown to Love
As sustainability advocates, we love brands that look out for our planet. From commitments to tackling climate change, preserving habitats or …
Say it With Print: New Year Marketing Ideas for Your Business
There are several ways you can harness the power of print to market your products, enhance brand identity and reach new customers in 2023.
Think Print Is Dead? Here Are 6 Reasons Why You’re Wrong
Due to social media and the constant bombardment of digital advertising we receive, it's easy to believe that print is dead or slowly fading out. …
Frequently asked questions
- Do you print posters?
- Yes - We print high-quality posters up to A0 (1189 x 841 mm) size for many of our large corporate clients, however, if your requirement is for one or two posters on a one-off basis and price is important you will find more suitable options online.
- What materials do you print on?
- We print on paper and board up to 600 microns in house, we can supply print on mugs, fabric, stickers, and other substrates through our Print Management Service for bigger projects. Please speak to our team if you’d like to know more.
- Can you supply paper samples or dummies?
- Yes - please contact the team with your requirements.
- Should I use RGB or CMYK?
When you prepare artwork for printing, always use CMYK. This means you’ll get the best results. We always send you a proof to make sure you are happy with colour conversions before we print.
- How do I send my artwork files to B&B Press - The file is too large to email?
Simple, you can upload our files here. https://bbpress.wetransfer.com/
They will arrive in our artwork folder and we will be happy to start work on your order once we receive them. If it is data you are sending for a mailout please send firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I see proof before you print my project?
Yes - unlike some ‘online’ print companies we will pre-flight check your artwork file and prepare a CMYK print-ready file to send you for your approval before we start the printing process.
For colour, critical projects contract colour correct proofs can be supplied for a small additional cost.
- Can I change something after I’ve had my proof?
Yes - amendments can be made any time before a final proof is signed off, just speak to your account manager and we can make sure you are happy before we send to print.
Why be average when you can Be Brilliant?