What is this service?
Sometimes referred to as wide format printing, large format printing or POS. Your graphic can be printed onto almost any material at any size.
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
3 Screen Printing Problems and Their Solutions
Screen printing is an effective technique for creating vibrant canvases, posters, artwork, fabrics and textiles.
The Top Charity Fundraising Events for Corporate Companies and How to Market Them
As a business, it’s essential to highlight the importance of your corporate social responsibilities and giving back to the community.
What Are the Best File Formats for Printing?
It's often tricky to determine the best file format for printing. The answer can be challenging to find, as the best file type will depend on your …
What Is Litho Printing? And Is It Still Relevant?
Litho, offset, lithographic, plate — litho printing has been called many things over the years. But one thing that stays the same is its …
Getting Started with Web to Print Solutions: A Step-by-Step Guide
Web to Print (W2P) solutions help you offer personalised print solutions to your customers while eliminating many of the steps in the traditional …
What Are the Different Printing Methods Available?
If you have a print job on the horizon, there are many different printing methods to choose from.
Web to Print vs. Traditional: Which Is Best for Your Business?
Web to Print services have changed how businesses and individuals can conveniently access high-quality print products.
Bridging the Hue: Mastering Colour Consistency in Branding
When digital meets print in the design world, colour consistency is a cornerstone for impactful branding. Consistent brand colouring can hugely …
Difference Between Matte and Glossy Paper: Which Should You Choose?
When it comes to printing, there are pros and cons to using matte and glossy paper.
Navigating the Print-Digital Bridge: Your Playbook to Integrating Marketing in Print Media
Digital is baked into everything we see and do, so it’s no surprise many consumers are now experiencing ‘digital fatigue’. But how do you …
Frequently asked questions
- Do you print posters?
- Yes - We print high-quality posters up to A0 (1189 x 841 mm) size for many of our large corporate clients, however, if your requirement is for one or two posters on a one-off basis and price is important you will find more suitable options online.
- What materials do you print on?
- We print on paper and board up to 600 microns in house, we can supply print on mugs, fabric, stickers, and other substrates through our Print Management Service for bigger projects. Please speak to our team if you’d like to know more.
- Can you supply paper samples or dummies?
- Yes - please contact the team with your requirements.
- Should I use RGB or CMYK?
When you prepare artwork for printing, always use CMYK. This means you’ll get the best results. We always send you a proof to make sure you are happy with colour conversions before we print.
- How do I send my artwork files to B&B Press - The file is too large to email?
Simple, you can upload our files here. https://bbpress.wetransfer.com/
They will arrive in our artwork folder and we will be happy to start work on your order once we receive them. If it is data you are sending for a mailout please send email@example.com
- Will I see proof before you print my project?
Yes - unlike some ‘online’ print companies we will pre-flight check your artwork file and prepare a CMYK print-ready file to send you for your approval before we start the printing process.
For colour, critical projects contract colour correct proofs can be supplied for a small additional cost.
- Can I change something after I’ve had my proof?
Yes - amendments can be made any time before a final proof is signed off, just speak to your account manager and we can make sure you are happy before we send to print.
Why be average when you can Be Brilliant?