What is this service?
Sometimes referred to as wide format printing, large format printing or POS. Your graphic can be printed onto almost any material at any size.
"Really proud of the job,
from concept to finish print."
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
9 Sustainable Packaging Ideas: What Does the Future Hold?
Consumers are more conscious than ever about their impact on the planet. From where they eat to the clothes they wear, there isn’t any area that …
Point of Sale Displays for a Sustainable World
As life has started to pick up the pace again, events are back on and face to face meetings are something to get excited about. One common theme …
9 Examples of Food Packaging That We Love
Food supplies present a massive opportunity for packaging designs. It’s a heavily crowded market and it’s often hard to give your brand a point of …
7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Month
What Is Earth Day? Once a year, over a billion people from around the world come together to honour and advocate for our planet’s health. Today …
The Green Glossary: Sustainability Words To Help You Make Smart Choices
There can be a major language barrier when it comes to trying to live and purchase more sustainably. To shop smart and live a more sustainable …
Biodegradable or Compostable - Which One Should I Use?
What is the difference between biodegradable and compostable?
Top Tips for a Sustainable Christmas
As sustainability is at the heart of everything we do here at B&B Press this year we wanted to treat Christmas no differently. As a team, we've …
Discover These 12 Car Dealership Marketing Ideas
Cinch, Cazoo, carwow — there are now so many effortless ways for people to buy their dream vehicle without even stepping outside of their homes. In …
Top 11 Car Dealership Marketing Materials to Use for Maximum Impact
Don’t do your car dealership a disservice with old, outdated and boring marketing materials. You aren’t just selling facts about a car — you’re …
How to Avoid Greenwashing — See Through the False Claims
As consumers become ever more conscious of their impact on the environment, brands need to adopt a more sustainable approach to how they do …
Frequently asked questions
- Do you print posters?
- Yes - We print high-quality posters up to A0 (1189 x 841 mm) size for many of our large corporate clients, however, if your requirement is for one or two posters on a one-off basis and price is important you will find more suitable options online.
- What materials do you print on?
- We print on paper and board up to 600 microns in house, we can supply print on mugs, fabric, stickers, and other substrates through our Print Management Service for bigger projects. Please speak to our team if you’d like to know more.
- Can you supply paper samples or dummies?
- Yes - please contact the team with your requirements.
- Should I use RGB or CMYK?
When you prepare artwork for printing, always use CMYK. This means you’ll get the best results. We always send you a proof to make sure you are happy with colour conversions before we print.
- How do I send my artwork files to B&B Press - The file is too large to email?
Simple, you can upload our files here. https://bbpress.wetransfer.com/
They will arrive in our artwork folder and we will be happy to start work on your order once we receive them. If it is data you are sending for a mailout please send firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I see proof before you print my project?
Yes - unlike some ‘online’ print companies we will pre-flight check your artwork file and prepare a CMYK print-ready file to send you for your approval before we start the printing process.
For colour, critical projects contract colour correct proofs can be supplied for a small additional cost.
- Can I change something after I’ve had my proof?
Yes - amendments can be made any time before a final proof is signed off, just speak to your account manager and we can make sure you are happy before we send to print.
Why be average when you can Be Brilliant?