We are so passionate about making our print solutions sustainable we Carbon Balance every job we print to help protect our rainforests, our print won't cost you or the planet any more.
When you choose to use Carbon Balanced Paper, printed by a Carbon Balanced Printer, you can be confident in knowing you are choosing one of the most sustainable print solutions available.
Wear our unique World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Print logo on your printed materials with pride, to demonstrate and communicate your commitment to reducing your carbon impact.
Better yet we can issue you with a certificate quantifying the amount of CO2 balanced and the area of land protected as a result of you choosing to print sustainable.
In being part of the World Land Trust's Carbon Balanced Printed scheme you help to fund the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
Ready to hear about our prices?
How Can Print Be Carbon Balanced?
It's simple really, thanks to our processes. Everything we print on paper or card is Carbon Balanced Print*.
*Some Display Print (POS) products cannot be Carbon Balanced
We ensure we have reduced the CO2 created from our print production to an absolute minimum, and continue to reduce this year on year.
Once this is as low as possible - and only then- the emissions are balanced through our Carbon Balanced Printer scheme which funds World Land Trust to protect our biologically significant and threatened rainforests.
We will print your order on Carbon Balanced Paper and deliver Carbon Balanced Print using a unique logo to show authenticity.
The logo will demonstrate and communicate your commitment to reducing your carbon impact.
You’ll feel good, you’ve taken positive action towards climate change.
equivalent of Co2 balanced across the last 12 months
the area of biologically significant and threatened rainforest and tropical habitats that have been protected
"As a company, if there is an option available to reduce our carbon footprint and offset emissions, this is sure to be of interest. The team at B&B Press explained the process with passion and their commitment to the cause. It was an easy decision to work with one of only a few Carbon Balanced Printers in the UK and take advantage of this service."
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
Creative Branded Welcome Pack Ideas for Online Events
Whether you’re welcoming a new team member or next year’s university students, a welcome pack is a tangible way to show the recipient how much you …
10 Great Ways of Combining Print and Digital Marketing
As technology has changed and evolved, so has print marketing campaigns. With the use of mobile phones, print ads can come to life and interact …
5 Key Reasons to Invest in Web2Print
Merchandise is a key part of marketing that’s ideal for getting your name out there. It’s tangible and helps your brand to be remembered long after …
How Event Collateral Adds Value (and Examples to Inspire You)
Events may have felt non-existent this year, the real-life ones anyway. The kind of events where you go in person and meet other people, remember …
8 Offline Marketing Examples That Intrigue Buyers
When done badly, billboards, flyers and coupons in the post can sometimes feel outdated, especially when you want to stand out from the …
10 Creative Marketing Ideas for Showrooms
You have the high-quality products and the beautiful showroom, now all you need is the customers. Word of mouth can only go so far, but print and …
Do Printed Catalogues Still Have a Place in Marketing in 2021?
Absolutely. Despite the digitisation of the consumer experience, printed catalogues are still firm fixtures in marketing. They’re tangible and …
Why Print Marketing Is Something SMB's Need to Reconsider
Everyone seems to talk about the importance of an online presence for a small business. However, when it comes to marketing your business, many …
How Effective Are Brochures in Marketing for New Builds & Developments?
Buying a house is one of the biggest transactions a person will ever make. It’s a huge decision that needs lots of time and consideration before …
Print vs Online Brochures: Which Is Better for Showrooms?
Brochures do a fantastic job of setting out your company information and introducing prospective clients to your products and services. If you've …
Frequently asked questions
- How do I add the Carbon Balanced Print logo to my job?
- You can do this two ways, you can supply your artwork leaving space for us to add the logo before we print or we can supply you with a set of guidelines and a unique logo for your graphic designer to use when creating the artwork. We do have a few versions of our logo so you can choose one that complements your design.
- How can I work out how much carbon is balanced per job?
- We can work this out for you, it’s a combination of what we’ve balanced from the printing production process and the amount of Carbon Balanced paper used in your job. We can even issue you with a certificate to show the total amount of carbon you’ve balanced and the rainforest you’ve protected by printing with B&B Press.
- Do I have to use the Carbon Balanced Logo on my job?
- We recommend you do, but we understand you may not want to include the logo on your job for whatever reason, that is completely fine. The job will still be a Carbon Balanced Print job and you’ll still be supporting World Land Trust but no one else will know.
- What is the difference between Carbon Balanced and Carbon Neutral?
Carbon Neutral is a registered trademark of Natural Capital Partners. Carbon Balanced Paper and Print is a registered trademark of World Land Trust.