We are so passionate about making our print solutions sustainable we Carbon Balance every job we print to help protect our rainforests, our print won't cost you or the planet any more.
When you choose to use Carbon Balanced Paper, printed by a Carbon Balanced Printer, you can be confident in knowing you are choosing one of the most sustainable print solutions available.
Wear our unique World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Print logo on your printed materials with pride, to demonstrate and communicate your commitment to reducing your carbon impact.
Better yet we can issue you with a certificate quantifying the amount of CO2 balanced and the area of land protected as a result of you choosing to print sustainable.
Working with a Carbon Balance Printer you'll help fund World Land Trust in the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
Ready to hear about our prices?
How Can Print Be Carbon Balanced?
It's simple really, thanks to our processes. Everything we print on paper or card is Carbon Balanced Print*.
*Some Display Print (POS) products cannot be Carbon Balanced
We ensure we have reduced the CO2 created from our print production to an absolute minimum, and continue to reduce this year on year.
Once this is as low as possible - and only then- the emissions are balanced through our Carbon Balanced Printer scheme which funds World Land Trust to protect our biologically significant and threatened rainforests.
We will print your order on Carbon Balanced Paper and deliver Carbon Balanced Print using a unique logo to show authenticity.
The logo will demonstrate and communicate your commitment to reducing your carbon impact.
You’ll feel good, you’ve taken positive action towards climate change.
To date we have balanced the equivalent of 750 tonnes of Co2
Protecting 42 acres of biologically significant and threatened rainforest and tropical habitats.
"As a company, if there is an option available to reduce our carbon footprint and offset emissions, this is sure to be of interest. The team at B&B Press explained the process with passion and their commitment to the cause. It was an easy decision to work with one of only a few Carbon Balanced Printers in the UK and take advantage of this service."
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
Navigating the Print-Digital Bridge: Your Playbook to Integrating Marketing in Print Media
Digital is baked into everything we see and do, so it’s no surprise many consumers are now experiencing ‘digital fatigue’. But how do you …
The Resurgence of Print Marketing: Unveiling Its Impact on Modern Campaigns
Did you know nearly 80% of consumers act on direct printed mail advertisements compared to 45% on electronic advertisements? If you’ve ever wanted …
7 sustainable companies UK businesses can learn from
With ever-rising global temperatures and the depletion of natural resources, it’s more important than ever to adopt sustainable practices.
Recycled Paper for Printing: Is It the Right Choice for Your Business?
When it comes to print marketing materials, many businesses are seeking the greenest option to hit their sustainability goals.
What Is Offset Printing & Does It Help Schools And Colleges
There are so many printing techniques and, if you don’t know anything about printing, they can be difficult to understand. Offset printing is the …
Telling a Brand Story: Bring Your Brand to Life With Brilliant Print
Every brand has a story. What that story is could influence a potential customer to choose your business over another.
Brand Sustainability and What It Means for Your Business
Being sustainable as a business is more than just a marketing strategy. Building your company around values that make a difference can have a …
The 5 Most Sustainable Brands We've Grown to Love
As sustainability advocates, we love brands that look out for our planet. From commitments to tackling climate change, preserving habitats or …
Say it With Print: New Year Marketing Ideas for Your Business
There are several ways you can harness the power of print to market your products, enhance brand identity and reach new customers in 2023.
Think Print Is Dead? Here Are 6 Reasons Why You’re Wrong
Due to social media and the constant bombardment of digital advertising we receive, it's easy to believe that print is dead or slowly fading out. …
Frequently asked questions
- How do I add the Carbon Balanced Print logo to my job?
- You can do this two ways, you can supply your artwork leaving space for us to add the logo before we print or we can supply you with a set of guidelines and a unique logo for your graphic designer to use when creating the artwork. We do have a few versions of our logo so you can choose one that complements your design.
- How can I work out how much carbon is balanced per job?
- We can work this out for you, it’s a combination of what we’ve balanced from the printing production process and the amount of Carbon Balanced paper used in your job. We can even issue you with a certificate to show the total amount of carbon you’ve balanced and the rainforest you’ve protected by printing with B&B Press.
- Do I have to use the Carbon Balanced Logo on my job?
- We recommend you do, but we understand you may not want to include the logo on your job for whatever reason, that is completely fine. The job will still be a Carbon Balanced Print job and you’ll still be supporting World Land Trust but no one else will know.
- What is the difference between Carbon Balanced and Carbon Neutral?
Carbon Neutral is a registered trademark of Natural Capital Partners. Carbon Balanced Paper and Print is a registered trademark of World Land Trust.