We are so passionate about making our print solutions sustainable we Carbon Balance every job we print to help protect our rainforests, our print won't cost you or the planet any more.
When you choose to use Carbon Balanced Paper, printed by a Carbon Balanced Printer, you can be confident in knowing you are choosing one of the most sustainable print solutions available.
Wear our unique World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Print logo on your printed materials with pride, to demonstrate and communicate your commitment to reducing your carbon impact.
Better yet we can issue you with a certificate quantifying the amount of CO2 balanced and the area of land protected as a result of you choosing to print sustainable.
In being part of the World Land Trust's Carbon Balanced Printed scheme you help to fund the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
Ready to hear about our prices?
How Can Print Be Carbon Balanced?
It's simple really, thanks to our processes. Everything we print on paper or card is Carbon Balanced Print*.
*Some Display Print (POS) products cannot be Carbon Balanced
We ensure we have reduced the CO2 created from our print production to an absolute minimum, and continue to reduce this year on year.
Once this is as low as possible - and only then- the emissions are balanced through our Carbon Balanced Printer scheme which funds World Land Trust to protect our biologically significant and threatened rainforests.
We will print your order on Carbon Balanced Paper and deliver Carbon Balanced Print using a unique logo to show authenticity.
The logo will demonstrate and communicate your commitment to reducing your carbon impact.
You’ll feel good, you’ve taken positive action towards climate change.
equivalent of Co2 balanced across the last 12 months
the area of biologically significant and threatened rainforest and tropical habitats that have been protected
"As a company, if there is an option available to reduce our carbon footprint and offset emissions, this is sure to be of interest. The team at B&B Press explained the process with passion and their commitment to the cause. It was an easy decision to work with one of only a few Carbon Balanced Printers in the UK and take advantage of this service."
Popular ArticlesVisit blog
9 Sustainable Packaging Ideas: What Does the Future Hold?
Consumers are more conscious than ever about their impact on the planet. From where they eat to the clothes they wear, there isn’t any area that …
Point of Sale Displays for a Sustainable World
As life has started to pick up the pace again, events are back on and face to face meetings are something to get excited about. One common theme …
9 Examples of Food Packaging That We Love
Food supplies present a massive opportunity for packaging designs. It’s a heavily crowded market and it’s often hard to give your brand a point of …
7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Month
What Is Earth Day? Once a year, over a billion people from around the world come together to honour and advocate for our planet’s health. Today …
The Green Glossary: Sustainability Words To Help You Make Smart Choices
There can be a major language barrier when it comes to trying to live and purchase more sustainably. To shop smart and live a more sustainable …
Biodegradable or Compostable - Which One Should I Use?
What is the difference between biodegradable and compostable?
Top Tips for a Sustainable Christmas
As sustainability is at the heart of everything we do here at B&B Press this year we wanted to treat Christmas no differently. As a team, we've …
Discover These 12 Car Dealership Marketing Ideas
Cinch, Cazoo, carwow — there are now so many effortless ways for people to buy their dream vehicle without even stepping outside of their homes. In …
Top 11 Car Dealership Marketing Materials to Use for Maximum Impact
Don’t do your car dealership a disservice with old, outdated and boring marketing materials. You aren’t just selling facts about a car — you’re …
How to Avoid Greenwashing — See Through the False Claims
As consumers become ever more conscious of their impact on the environment, brands need to adopt a more sustainable approach to how they do …
Frequently asked questions
- How do I add the Carbon Balanced Print logo to my job?
- You can do this two ways, you can supply your artwork leaving space for us to add the logo before we print or we can supply you with a set of guidelines and a unique logo for your graphic designer to use when creating the artwork. We do have a few versions of our logo so you can choose one that complements your design.
- How can I work out how much carbon is balanced per job?
- We can work this out for you, it’s a combination of what we’ve balanced from the printing production process and the amount of Carbon Balanced paper used in your job. We can even issue you with a certificate to show the total amount of carbon you’ve balanced and the rainforest you’ve protected by printing with B&B Press.
- Do I have to use the Carbon Balanced Logo on my job?
- We recommend you do, but we understand you may not want to include the logo on your job for whatever reason, that is completely fine. The job will still be a Carbon Balanced Print job and you’ll still be supporting World Land Trust but no one else will know.
- What is the difference between Carbon Balanced and Carbon Neutral?
Carbon Neutral is a registered trademark of Natural Capital Partners. Carbon Balanced Paper and Print is a registered trademark of World Land Trust.